Home Ground of the U21, U19, U17
- 1966 Start of Construction
- 1971 Completed as "Amature Stadium"
- 1977 Renamed as "Franz-Kremer-Stadion"
- 2005 Reconstructed (Regionalliga-Standard)
- 2007 Heating System Installed
5.457 (1.900 seats under a roof, 3.557 standing section)
Entrance Costs U21
Seat 10 €
Standing 5 € (discounted at 3 €)
FC Season-Ticket holders get free entrance to the standing section
(U19 and U17 matches are free of charge)
Take the highway A4 and take the exit Klettenberg in the direction of the Cologne inner city. When you get to Militärring, follow the signs marked with "RheinEnergieSportpark/Geißbockheim"
Advice for Navigation System users
Franz-Kremer-Allee is not recognized by most GPS systems.
Please input Berrenrather Straße 549 into your navigation system.